The housing market in Mosman and the Lower North Shore is extremely competitive. If you want to sell your house for a premium price you need to present your house to potential buyers in the best possible light. The team at Metcalfe Real Estate have exceptional marketing skills with Simon being a fully qualified Certified Practising Marketer (CPM). Metcalfe Real Estate’s strategies will assist you in obtaining an optimal outcome because they have conducted a full Mosman renovation including addressing the Mosman Council’s land planning panel.
To obtain the best possible outcome Metcalfe Real Estate recommends:
- Decluttering so buyers can see a blank canvas
- Improving your property’s curb side appeal (first impressions of your property are critical to securing the best possible price). This can include pressure cleaning your roof tiles and entrance area and some basic landscaping
- Painting in neutral colours
- Updating your kitchen and bathrooms
- Candles in your bathrooms
- Property styling enables a professional to present your property in a way that buyers can imagine themselves living in it
Buyers often see many homes before purchasing. As a seller, you need to differentiate your home from the crowd. You need to create that point of difference, that something special that makes your home stand out from the crowd. Having attractive photos and a personalised video that outlines not just the features, but the lifestyle benefits your home has to offer. Additionally, you can make your property more appealing and real for a buyer by providing 3D floor plans.